SPIRULINA POWDER NUTRIENT RICH SUPERFOOD
Traditionally Spirulina heightens the body’s ability to use oxygen more efficiently. Rich in chlorophyll, Beta-Carotene (Vitamin A) & B-12. Spirulina fortifies the immune system. As a leading source of Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), Spirulina is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory agent. It helps with balancing the digestive system and aids in the body’s natural detox process.
Suitable for vegetarian and non-vegetarian
Directions: Serving: 1-2 teaspoon times per day with Soygurt, Yogurt or juice
Ingredient: Spirulina (Arthrospira platenis) Certified Organic. Contains no other ingredient.
BEETROOT POWDER (Beta Vulgaris)
The beneficial uses of Beetroot goes back to ancient times. Dietary Nitrate found in beetroot heightens the body's ability to use oxygen more efficiently. Beets have such a wide range of health benefits because of their nutritional content, including vitamins, minerals, and organic compounds like carotenoids, lutein/zeaxanthin, glycine, betaine, dietary fiber, vitamin C, magnesium, iron, copper and phosphorus, while also being a source of beneficial flavonoids called anthocyanins. Beetroot is very low in calories, with no cholesterol, but does have the highest sugar content of all vegetables.
Suitable for vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
Some important benefits:
· Good for heart health: Beet fiber helps to reduce cholesterol and triglycerides by increasing the level of HDL cholesterol (“good” cholesterol).
· Boosts energy level: Beets contain a significant amount of carbohydrates that provides fuel for energy and prolonged sports activities.
· May help prevent strokes: A deficiency of potassium in the body increases the risk of stroke. Therefore, the potassium-rich beetroot is recommended to boost heart health.
· Macular Degeneration: The beta-carotene present in beetroot is known to aid in reducing or slowing macular degeneration in the eyes.
· Helps to Reduce Birth Defects: Beets are good for pregnant women since they are a source of B vitamin folate which helps in the development of infant’s spinal column.
DIRECTIONS: Add 1 level tablespoon to a glass of water or your favorite natural juice. Because of the pigmentation in beetroot, drinking beetroot juice may turn your urine pinkish/redish. Best when taken before workout, walking or hiking.
Ingredient: Beetroot Powder (Beta Vulgaris) CERTIFIED ORGANIC. Includes no other ingredients.
The Herbal Tea House's FALL SCRUB is a rich blend of natural dietary fiber, soothing herbs and super foods. Just mix a few tablespoons per day with your fall favorite apple cider or apple juice.
"You don't have to be sick to treat yourself well!"
BENEFITS OF PRIMARY INGREDIENTS:
SUGGESTED USE: For best results take 2 tablespoons upon rising and 2 tablespoons in the evening approximately 30 minutes before going to bed. Generous amounts of fluids (8 glasses) should be taken during the cleansing and healing process
DIRECTION FOR USE: For easy mixing pour 8 ounces water into a glass containing 2 tablespoons of powder.
ORGANIC INGREDIENTS include, Apple Pectin, Apple Fiber, Burdock Root Powder, Pumpkin Seed Powder, Pumpkin Pie Spice Powder, Clove Powder.
100% Pure Cold Pressed Black Seed Oil 16oz
Organic Black Seed Castor Oil is a revered medicinal seed oil. This multi-functional seed oil has been used for symptoms of allergy, arthritis and digestion. Also regarded as a powerful antioxidant and anti-bacterial remedy. Traditionally used to enhance immune system function.
Use with faith.
Ingredient: 100% Organic Cold Pressed Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa)